DDW Home > Certified Operators
For Certified Operators
SB 81: Beginning July 1, 2009, the Division is required to verify the lawful presence in the United States of an individual at least 18 years of age (includes sole proprietor doing business under assumed name) who has applied for drinking water backflow persons or drinking water system operators. A Citizenship/Alien ID Certification form is available that can be mailed to the Division.
- Openline Newsletter (2011 available now)
- Operator Certification Commission Roster
- Cross Connection Commission Roster
Want To Become a Certified System Operator? Click here
Renewal Application Form: Need to apply for a renewal of your existing license? Click this link, print the form and mail it back to us with the fee and your signature.
- Check Your Continuing Education Units
- Receive CEUs for watching Training Screencasts. You can receive CEUs for watching Training Screencasts and passing a short quiz. Rural Water Association of Utah has made this possible. Click here for more information.
- AWWA On-line Institute: You can obtain CEU credits on-line by taking advantage of the American Water Works Association's On-line institute. Once you have completed the course(s), you must complete an Application for CEU Credits and forward it to the Division.
- Rural Water Association's On-line Training Web site
- Application for CEU Credits: If you have successfully completed an accredited course, your instructor will inform us of your attendance and you will be given CEU credits. In the event you received training in a course which was not previously accredited, you may still be eligible for CEU credits. To apply for credits, click the above link, print the form, sign it and mail it to the Division.
- Course Accreditation Form (for teachers): Are you teaching a class? Would you like it to be accredited so that your students can receive Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) from the Division of Drinking Water? Click this link, print the form and mail it back to us. This document also contains a class roster form with which you report student names to the Division.